Email ID: support@Deewanadeal.com
Contact number: 9874972244
Timings: 10 AM-10 PM (7 days a week)
1. Sensitive Personal Data and Information (SPDI)
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000, we are required to give an exposure of the SPDI gathered by us and how would we utilize it. We may gather and hold the accompanying data from and about you in the event that you connect with us through the Site:
1. Your email address and Site watchword
2. Your payment details, addresses, a credit/debit card number and a credit/debit expiration date
3. Your telephone numbers
4. Your area, web browsing patterns and search history
5. Other data you effectively submit to us or we can decide about you in light of your cooperations with our Site and administrations.
We access such data when you:
1. Enlist, subscribe, approve the transfer of, or create an account with us
2. Open or react to messages
3. Give data to enlist or take part in projects given in the interest of, or together with different Sellers, traders, co-advertisers, wholesalers, affiliates and different business accomplices, with your assent or as important to give administrations you have asked
4. Visit any page online that shows our promotions
5. Buy items or services on or through the Site
6. Cooperate or associate with or connection to the Site by social media
7. Post remarks on the Site.
2. Managing User Choices
You can deal with the sorts of individual information you give to us and can restrain how we speak with you. You can deal with your email and notice by signing into your account through the Site or by altering the settings in our mobile application. You may refresh your membership whenever. If you choose not to subscribe to, or to withdraw, from email or messages, we may even get in touch with you with imperative value-based data identified with your record and your buys. You agree to get SMS or calls from us as to the services given by us. You may see how your cell phone and browser share data on and about your gadgets with us, and in addition how your mobile application handles by altering the protection and security settings on your cell phone.
You may likewise deal with the sharing of certain individual information with us when you interface with us through interpersonal interaction stages or applications. If you enlist for emails containing offers for nearby services, products and travel, we will work to make data more pertinent for you and modify pamphlets in view of data you share with us, your area, site perusing inclinations (for instance, through treats), search history or in light of different traits of your association with us. You can dismiss and erase treats and withdraw from bulletins whenever by clicking links you wish to withdraw from.
We handle individual information for work and enhancement of the site. We also give you customized coordinate advertising activities by means of email and direct offers. Encourage and handle orders – for instance, for vouchers and different products and ventures. We will definitely answer your inquiries and react to your requests. We send you update specialized notification, refreshes, security cautions, bolster and managerial messages, benefit notices, showcasing messages, and data, including in the interest of business accomplices. We also improve other data we have about you to enable us to better comprehend you, decide your interests and give you more applicable and convincing administrations.
We are not in the matter of offering or leasing individual information. We won't share your own information, with the exception of in the accompanying way with the Sellers, so they can offer and convey to you and give such other services, for example, table reservation to serve you better. If there should arise an occurrence of a merger, procurement with a buyer of our organization or all or considerably the greater part of our advantages. We urge business accomplices to embrace and post security arrangements. Be that as it may, while we share individual information with business accomplices just for the previously mentioned purposes, their ensuing preparing and utilization of individual information acquired through Deewanadeal is represented by their own particular protection strategies and are not subject to our control.
We utilize strict safety efforts to guarantee the security, honesty and security of Your Personal Information and to ensure your Personal Information against unapproved get to or unapproved adjustment, exposure or decimation. For this reason, we have embraced inside audits of the information gathering, stockpiling and preparing practices and safety efforts, including offering the utilization of a protected server to make preparations for unapproved access to frameworks where we store your own information.
We utilize strict safety efforts to guarantee the security, honesty and security of your personal information and to ensure your personal information against unapproved adjustment, divulgence or demolition. For this reason, we have embraced inside surveys of the information accumulation, stockpiling and handling practices and safety efforts, including offering the utilization of a protected server to prepare for unapproved access to frameworks where we store your own information.
We might, in any case, not be in charge of any break of security or for any activities of any outsiders that get your personal information. The Website is additionally connected to numerous different destinations and we are notin charge of their security strategies or practices as it is outside our ability to control.
By keeping your own information refreshed you can enable us to guarantee that we to can regard your inclinations and offer you the merchandise and ventures that are most significant to you. While we are prepared to help you in dealing with your memberships, shutting your account, and expelling your dynamic profile, we can't generally erase records of past communications and exchanges. For instance, we might be required to hold records identifying with past buys on the Site for money related detailing and consistence reasons.
You can at whatever time withdraw from our services and emails. We will hold your own information for whatever length of time to give you benefits and to keep up a record of your exchanges for monetary announcing or other consistence purposes. We will likewise hold your own information as important to consent to our legitimate commitments, resolve debate, and uphold our assertions.
We offer long range interpersonal communication clients the chance to collaborate with companions and to share on informal organizations. On the off chance that you are signed into both the Site and an informal organization, when you utilize the Site's long range interpersonal communication association capacities, you may interface your informal organization account with your Deewanadeal account. If the email addresses don't coordinate, we inquire as to whether you need to connection them and you should approve that you control the records.
If you are not as of now enlisted as a Deewanadeal client and you utilize the Site's interpersonal organization association capacities, you will initially be made a request to enter your informal community qualifications and afterward be given the choice to enlist and join Deewanadeal. When you enroll with us and associate with the informal community, you will have the capacity to consequently post late Deewanadeal movement back to your interpersonal organization. It would be ideal if you allude to the security settings in your interpersonal organization record to deal with the information that is shared through your record.
3. Use of Information
We process personal data for the accompanying purposes:
1. Operate, maintain and improve the Site;
2. Provide you with customized direct marketing and advertising activities by means of email and direct marketing offers;
3. Facilitate and prepare orders – for instance, for vouchers and different merchandise and services;
4. Facilitate table reservation process;
5. Determine your qualification for specific offers, products or services that might be of interest to you, and analysis marketing effectiveness;
6. Answer your inquiries and respond to your solicitations;
7. To build up and break down individual and group profiles and client conduct;
8. Communicate and give extra data that might be of interest to you about us, the Sellers and our business partners;
9. Send you updates, custom notification, updates, security cautions, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, promotion messages, and requested data, including in the interest of business partners;
10. Administer prizes, rewards, reviews, contests, or other promotional activities or events;
12. Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and implement our agreements;
13. Allows you to sign up to accept special offers from dealers and different business partners through the Site; and to
14. Enhance other data we have about you to enable us to better comprehend you, judge your interests and furnish you with more relevant and compelling services.
4. Disclosure of Information
We are not in the business of selling or leasing personal information. We will not share your personal data, aside from in the following manner:
1. with the Sellers, so they can offer and convey to you and give such other auxiliary services, for example, table reservation to serve you better;
2. to report or gather on payment owed to Sellers, traders or different business partners;
3. as important to perform legally binding commitments towards you with business partners to the degree you have obtained or reclaimed a Deewanadeal voucher, products or services offered by a business partner or taken an interest in an offer, prizes, challenge or other activity or program sponsored or offered through us or the Sellers for the benefit of a business partner;
4. in instance of a merger, securing or rearrangement with a buyer of our organization or all or substantially the greater part of our assets;
5. to conform to legal orders and government requests, or as expected to support auditing, compliance;
6. to combat fraud, misrepresentation or criminal activities, and to ensure our rights or those of our associates, business partners and clients, or as a component of legitimate procedures influencing Deewanadeal;
7. in reaction to a lawful procedure, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts; or
8. with your consent or as generally required or allowed by law.
We encourage business partners to adopt and post security strategies. However, while we share personal data with business partners just for the previously mentioned purposes, their subsequent processing and utilization of individual information obtained through Deewanadeal is administered by their own security strategies and practices and are not subject to our control.
5. Collection of Information: We collect your personal data,
a) when you register, subscribe, make a record, make a buy or reclaim vouchers or generally get in touch with us or speak with us actively. For instance, you give your personal data to us when you reach us online for client benefit and other support utilizing self –help tool, for example, email, , or by posting on online forums.
b) when you cooperate with the Site by means of cookies and different technologies as described on Paragraph 11 on Cookies.
c) through other online and offline data from our business partners who may answer to us recovery, collection, or refund-return occasions.
6. Security of Personal Information
We use strict security measures to guarantee the security, integrity, privacy and security of Your Personal Information and to ensure your Personal Information against unauthorised access or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this reason, we have adopted internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including offering the use of a secure server to guard against unauthorised access to frameworks where we store your personal data.
We might, not withstanding, not be responsible for any breach of security or for any activities of any third parties that get Your Personal Information. The is additionally connected to numerous different sites and we are not/should not be responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
7. User's Rights in relation to Personal Data:
By keeping your personal data updates you can enable us to guarantee that we to can respect your preferences and offer you the products and services that are most relevant to you.
a) You can access, update, rectify and erase your data you provided to us in your profile by signing into your record or reaching us at http://Deewanadeal.com/index.php?route=information/contact
b) While we are prepared to help you in managing with your memberships, closing your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot generally erase records of past communications and transactions. For instance, we might be required to hold records identifying with past transactions on the Site for financial reporting and other compliance reasons.
8. Retention of Personal Data
You can at anytime withdraw from our services, newsletters, e-mailers. We will, in any case, hold your own information for whatever length of time that your account is active or as expected to give you benefits and to keep up a record of your transactions for financial reporting and other compliance reasons. We will likewise hold your own information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and implement our agreements.
9. Social Site Features
b) Connecting through Social Networks: We offer social networking users the chance to collaborate with friends and to share on social networks. If you are signed into both the Site and a social network, when you use the Site's social networking connection functions, you may interface your social networking account with your Deewanadeal account (this happens naturally, if the email addresses coordinate). In the event that the email addresses do not coordinate, we inquire as to whether you need to interface them and you should approve that you control the records. In the event that you are as of now signed into the Site yet not signed into your social networking webpage, when you utilize the Site's social networking facilities, you will be incited to enter your social networking site certifications or to agree to accept the social network.
c) If you are not currently enrolled as a Deewanadeal client and you utilize the Site's social networking facilities, you will initially be made a request to enter your social networking details and after that be given the choice to enlist and join Deewanadeal. When you enlist with us and associate with the social network, you will have the capacity to naturally post recent Deewanadeal activity back to your social network. Please refer to the security settings in your social network account to deal with the information that is shared through your account.
10. Protection Policies of Third Parties
Meaning: Cookies are interesting identifiers, generally comprised of little bits of content or code. Cookies are normally put away on your gadget or in your web program and they send certain data back to the party who served the cookie. When we say cookies we are really alluding to a more extensive scope of technologies than just cookies, including web beacons, clear gifs, pixels and other similar technologies. When we say first-party cookies we mean cookies that are served by Deewanadeal. When we say third party cookies we mean cookies that are served by non-Deewanadeal parties.
Types of Cookies: Our Site principally utilizes the following four types of cookies:
1. Operations based Cookies: These cookies are fundamental for the operation of our Site. They make it feasible for you to read and utilize our Site. If you disable these cookies, the Site will not work effectively.
2. Performance based Cookies: These cookies accumulate data about how guests utilize the Site and monitor Site performance. For instance, performance cookies reveal to us which pages are popular, monitor traffic to our Site and compile anonymous analytic data. Performance cookies can likewise be utilized to recognize and remedy operational issues with the Site.
3. Functionally based Cookies: These cookies are utilized to perceive and recollect your interests. For instance, functionally based cookies may utilize data, for example, your area, to ensure that you arrive at a version of our Site that is particular to your city or district.
4. Advertising Preferences based Cookies: We offer you decisions about accepting interest-based advertisements from us. For this, we enable third parties to convey customized advertising content on our Site and additionally on third party sites and applications. These third parties utilize cookies to comprehend your interest for the newsletters and substance conveyed to you, and additionally to serve you with more pertinent commercials in light of your activities on our Site. For instance, third party cookies could record data about whether you have tapped on certain substance or newsletters on our Site or different sites, or placed an item on our Site in your shopping basket.
We do not have control over, or access to, third party promoting cookies or the data they contain. Third parties deal with any data that they gather by means of cookies they put as per their security policies.
You can opt-out of third party customized promoting cookies. You will in any case observe advertisements however they will not be customized.
Cookies and Browser settings: You might have the capacity to stay away from specific cookies by designing your program settings or opting out directly with the party that works and controls the cookie. Please check your program settings for more data.
Cookies in E-mails: Our messages contain cookies that track whether you open our messages and whether you click any connections inside them. The cookies utilized as a part of our messages to screen these practices are unique to each email and are not put away on your PC or cell phone.
12. Contact Us:
Debetra E-com Pvt Ltd
862 Jessore Road
Email ID: support@Deewanadeal.com
Time: Mon to Fri (10:00am to 10:00pm)