ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· User Accounts - So as to utilize most parts of the Services, you should enrol for and keep up a dynamic individual client Services ("Account"). You should be no less than 18 years old, or the time of legitimate dominant part in your purview (if not the same as 18), to get an Account. Account enrolment obliges you to submit to Deewanadeal certain individual data, for example, your name, address, cell phone number, and in addition no less than one substantial instalment strategy (either a credit card or acknowledged payment accomplice) at the season of making instalment. You consent to keep up precise, finish, and state-of-the-art data in your Account. Your inability to keep up precise, finish, and up and coming up account data, including having an invalid or lapsed payment technique on document, may bring about your powerlessness to get to and utilize the Services or Deewanadeal'send of these Terms with you. You are in charge of all movement that happens under your Account, and you consent to keep up the security and mystery of your Account username and secret key at all circumstances. Unless generally allowed by Deewanadeal in keeping in touch with, you may just have one Account.
· Territory: The Website or mobile application and the Services and any purchase are directed solely at those who access the Website from the Republic of India. Deewanadeal makes no representation that Service (or any goods or services) are available or otherwise suitable for use outside the Republic of India. If you choose to access the Website or mobile application (or use the Service or make a purchase) from locations outside the Republic of India, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for the consequences thereof.
· Deewanadeal gives an intuitive online administration claimed and worked by Deewanadeal through the Website on the World Wide Web of the Internet (the "Internet" or "Web") and its portable application, comprising of data administrations, substance and exchange abilities given by Deewanadeal, its holding organization and its partners, assuming any, with whom it has business connections(“Business Associates”) including however not constrained to outsiders that give benefits in connection to creation, generation or dissemination of substance for the Website or mobile application(“Third Party Content Providers”), outsiders that give publicizing administrations to Deewanadeal (“Third Party Advertisers”) and outsiders that perform work for the benefit of Deewanadeal like conveying and circulating our managerial and special messages and instant messages(“Third Party Service Providers”).
· Right to Transfer- The right to use this Website or mobile application is personal to the User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. The User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s), if any. User understands and acknowledges that, although the Internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of Deewanadeal and Deewanadeal shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the Internet.
· Not on Uninterrupted Basis- While it is Deewanadeal’s target to make the Website open at all circumstances, the Website or portable application might be inaccessible every once in a while for any reason including, without impediment, routine support. You comprehend and recognize that because of conditions both inside and outside of the control of Deewanadeal, access to the Website or versatile application might be intruded, suspended or ended every once in a while.Deewanadeal holds the privilege, in its sole caution, to end the entrance to any or all Deewanadeal website(s) and the related administrations or any bit thereof whenever, without notice. Deewanadeal might likewise have the comfortable time to change or cease any perspective or highlight of the Website or versatile application, including, however not constrained to, substance, designs, offers, settings, hours of accessibility and hardware required for use. Further, Deewanadeal may end spreading any part of data or classification of data, may change or remove any transmission technique and may change transmission speeds or other flag attributes.
· User’s Responsibility-The Services and utilization of the site or portable application do exclude the arrangement of a PC or other essential gear to get to the Site or the Services. To utilize the Site or Services, you will require Internet network and suitable media transmission. The User might be in charge of getting and keeping up all phone links, PC equipment, programming and other hardware required for access to and utilization of this Website or portable application and all charges related thereto.Deewanadeal should not be subject for any harm to the User's hardware coming about because of the utilization of this Website or mobile application.
· Confinements: The User embraces without constraint, not to utilize or allow any other individual to utilize the Service or Website or versatile application:
· Illegal utilizations: The accompanying employments of the Site and Services are explicitly restricted and you attempt not to do (or to allow any other person to do) any of the accompanying:
· Deewanadeal claims all authority to keep you from utilizing the Website (or portable application) and the Service (or any piece of thereof) and to keep you from making any buy, if your direct is observed to be being referred to or contradiction of such Terms as said above or in this Agreement.
PURCHASE AND SALE OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES
· Deewanadeal assumes no liability for the administrations or potentially items for which Deewanadeal Vouchers might be recovered. Further, Deewanadeal makes no guarantee to the Users for the quality, wellbeing, ease of use, or another part of the item or administration for which the Deewanadeal Voucher might be recovered.
· A few administrations for which Deewanadeal Voucher(s) can be recovered are exercises that include potential real damage, (for example, extraordinary types of enterprise games and exercises.), and for those exercises Deewanadeal assumes no liability for the administration or movement being offered, and the User assumes liability for his or her own behaviour in using the administrations for which the Deewanadeal Voucher can be reclaimed.
· For more data see Deewanadeal's Terms of Sale
· Deewanadeal may, in Deewanadeal's sole carefulness, make special codes that might be reclaimed for Account credit, or different components or advantages identified with the Services as well as a Third Party Provider's administrations, subject to any extra terms that Deewanadeal sets up on a for every limited time code premise ("Promo Codes"). You concur that Promo Codes: (i) must be utilized for the target group and reason, and in a legitimate way; (ii) may not be copied, sold or moved in any way, or made accessible to the overall population (regardless of whether presented on an open frame or something else), unless explicitly allowed by Deewanadeal ; (iii) might be crippled by Deewanadeal whenever for any reason without obligation to Deewanadeal ; (iv) may just be utilized as per the particular terms that Deewanadeal sets up for such Promo Code; (v) are not substantial for money; vi) may lapse preceding your utilization; and vii) unless generally indicated can't be utilized more than once. Deewanadeal maintains all authority to withhold or deduct credits or different components or advantages acquired using Promo Codes by you or whatever other client if Deewanadeal decides or trusts that the utilization or recovery of the Promo Code was in blunder, deceitful, illicit, or disregarding the pertinent Promo Code terms or these Terms
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
· Deewanadeal grants you a limited, personal, non transferable, nonexclusive, revocable license to access and use the Site pursuant to this Agreement and to any additional terms and policies set forth by Deewanadeal. All Intellectual Property Rights (including all copyright, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, designs (including the "look and feel" and other visual or non-literal elements)) whether registered or unregistered) in the Website or mobile application and Service, (subject to the Title & Ownership Rights as mentioned below) information content on the Website or mobile application or accessed as part of the Service, any database operated by us and all the Website design, text and graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets and scripts) shall remain our property (or that of our licensors). You shall not, and shall not attempt to, obtain any title to any such intellectual property. All rights are reserved.
· None of the material listed in the clause above may be reproduced or redistributed or copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, sold, rented or sub-licensed, used to create derivative works, or in any way exploited without our prior express written permission. You may, however, retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print / save one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website or mobile application without our permission.
· “Deewanadeal”, the Deewanadeal Logos and variations thereof found on the website or mobile application are trademarks owned by Deewanadeal and all use of these marks inures to the benefit of Deewanadeal. All rights (including goodwill and, where relevant, trade marks) in Deewanadeal’s name are owned by us (or our licensors). Other product and company names mentioned on the Website or mobile application is the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
· The title, Ownership Rights and Intellectual Property Rights in and to the content accessed using the Service is the property of the applicable content owner or Merchant and may be protected by applicable copyright or other law. The Agreement gives you no rights to such content.
· Subject to the Clause below, any material you transmit or post or submit to the Website or mobile application (or otherwise to us) shall be considered (and we may treat it as) non-confidential and non-proprietary, subject to our obligations under data protection legislation or such legislation which provides for protection of electronic data under Indian Laws. If for some reason, any part of that statement does not work as a matter of law, then for anything which you supply to us from whatever source (i.e. via email, the Website or otherwise) you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publish and distribute world-wide any such material.
· All comments, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information: (i) disclosed or offered to us by you; or (ii) in response to solicitations by us regarding the Service or the Website or mobile application; (in each foregoing case, these are called "Ideas") shall be deemed to be and shall remain our property and you hereby assign by way of present and future assignment all intellectual property rights in Ideas, to us. You understand and acknowledge that we have both internal resources and other external resources which may have developed or may in the future develop ideas identical to or similar to Ideas and that we are only willing to consider Ideas on these terms. In any event, any Ideas are not submitted in confidence and we assume no obligation, express or implied by considering it. Without limitation, we shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Ideas of every kind and nature throughout the world and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Ideas for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise without compensation to the provider of the Ideas.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
· The User explicitly agrees that use of the Website or mobile application is at the User's sole risk. Neither Deewanadeal, its holding or subsidiaries, Business Associates nor any of their separate representatives, employees, agents, operators, and third party content providers warrant that use of the Website or mobile application will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any guarantee as to (i) the results that might be obtained from use of this Website or mobile application, or (ii) the accuracy, unwavering quality or substance of any data, service or merchandise given through the Website or mobile application.
· The Website or mobile application are made available on an "as may be" premise without guarantees of any sort, either express or implied, including, however not constrained to, guarantees of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a specific reason, other than those guarantees which are suggested by and unequipped for exclusion, restriction or alteration under the laws relevant to this agreement.
· We do not give any guarantee that the Services or the Website or mobile application are free from infections or whatever else, which may harmfully affect any innovation.
· We claim all authority to change, adjust substitute, suspend or remove without notice any data or Voucher or administration from the Website or mobile application framing some portion of the Service from time to time. Your entrance to the Website or mobile application or potentially the Services may likewise be every so often confined to take into consideration repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore such access when we reasonably can. We accept no accountability for functionality, which is dependent on your program or other outsider programming to work. For the evasion of uncertainty, we may likewise pull back any data or Voucher from the Website or Services whenever.
· We maintain whatever authority is needed to block access to as well as to alter or remove any material which as we would see it may give rise to a breach of this Agreement.
· This disclaimer of obligation applies to any damages or damage caused by any failure of performance, omission, error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action. The User particularly recognizes that Deewanadeal is not subject for the defamatory, hostile or unlawful lead of different clients or outsiders and that the danger of damage from the previous rests completely with the User.
· In no occasion might Deewanadeal, or any Business Associates, Third Party Content Providers, Third Party Advertisers or Third Party Service Providers, creating or dispersing the Website or the substance in this regard, mobile application and any product, be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Website or mobile application. The User thus recognizes that the arrangements of this Clause shall apply to all substance on the Website and mobile application.
· Notwithstanding the terms put forward above, neither Deewanadeal, nor its backups and Business Associates, Third Party Service Providers or Third Party Content Providers shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or inauthenticity of, the information contained within the Website, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the prior gatherings might be subject for any outsider cases or misfortunes of any nature, including without constraint lost benefits, corrective or considerable damages.
· We will not be liable for roundabout, extraordinary, or considerable damages (or any loss of revenue, profits or data) emerging regarding this Agreement, regardless of the possibility that we have been educated with respect to the likelihood of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability emerging concerning this Agreement will not surpass the aggregate Offer value paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
· Deewanadeal might be under no obligation at all in regard of any losses or damages emerging specifically or by implication out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having surpassed as far as possible commonly concurred by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
· Deewanadeal shall have the right, however not the commitment, to screen the substance of the Website or mobile application consistently, including any talk rooms and discussions that may hereinafter be incorporated as a major aspect of the Website or mobile application, to decide consistence with this Agreement and any working tenets built up by Deewanadeal, and in addition to fulfil any applicable law, regulation or authorized government request. Without restricting the prior, Deewanadeal might have the right to expel any material that Deewanadeal, in its sole discretion, observes to be infringing upon the arrangements concerning this or otherwise objectionable.
· By posting correspondences on or through this Website or mobile application, the User might be considered to have granted to Deewanadeal, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable & non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication alone or as a feature of different works in any frame, media, or innovation whether now known or from now on created, and to sublicense such rights through numerous levels of sublicenses.
· The User consents to safeguard, reimburse and hold safe Deewanadeal, its backups and Business Associates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all cases and costs, including lawyers' expenses, emerging out of (i) the use of this Website and additionally the mobile application by the User; (ii) the use of the Voucher; (iii) the use of the Service or Website or mobile application through your password; or (iv) any breach of this Agreement by you.
· Deewanadeal may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without constraining the previous, Deewanadeal might have the right to immediately terminate any passwords or records of a User in case of any direct by the User which Deewanadeal, in its sole discretion, if it considers being inadmissible, or in case of any breach by User of this Agreement.
· One User can have just a single Account with a unique email ID and a unique phone number. In the event that Deewanadeal has any doubt or learning that any of its Users have made numerous Accounts with various email addresses or telephone numbers (including yet not restricted to account creation by utilizing false names or giving deceiving information to making those Accounts or utilizing expendable email locations or dispensable telephone numbers) to produce extra money back credits or abuse or take undue favourable position of the limited time benefits being given on the Deewanadeal Platform, at that point Deewanadeal may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against such User may likewise at its sole discretion terminate, suspend, block, confine, wipe out the Account of such User as well as preclude that User and any related Users from availing the services ordered or undue benefits availed through these accounts.
· Every provision wherein the on text so requires, including Clauses on Intellectual Property Rights, Disclaimer of Warranty, Limitation of Liability, License Grant, Indemnification and Termination above will survive termination of this Agreement.
· Our entitlement to end this Agreement might not prejudice other right or cure we may have in regard of any breach or any rights, obligations or liabilities accumulated before termination.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
· Deewanadeal, like an Internet Service Provider, is a wholesaler (and not a distributer) of substance provided by outsiders and Users. Appropriately, Deewanadeal has does not have publication control over such substance. Any assessments, exhortation, explanations, administrations, offers, or other data or substance communicated or made accessible by third parties, including Third Party Content Providers, or whatever other Users are those of the separate author(s) or merchants and not of Deewanadeal.
· Neither Deewanadeal nor any third party provider of data ensures the accuracy, fulfilment, or value of any substance, nor its merchantability or fitness for a specific reason (refer to the Clause for 'Disclaimer of Warranty, Limitation of Liability' above for the total arrangements representing confinement of liabilities and disclaimers of guarantee).
· In many cases, the substance accessible through this Website or mobile application speaks to the opinions and judgments of the particular data supplier, User, or different clients not under contract with Deewanadeal. Deewanadeal neither underwrites nor is in charge of the exactness or dependability of any sentiment, guidance or explanation made on the Website by anybody other than approved Deewanadeal representative/spokespersons while acting in official limits.
· By no means will Deewanadeal be liable for any losses or damages caused by User's dependence on data obtained through the Website. It is the obligation of User to assess the precision, culmination or value of any data, conclusion, and guidance and so on or other substance accessible through the Website.
· The Website contains connections to outsider sites kept up by other substance suppliers. These connections are given exclusively as an accommodation to you and not as a support by Deewanadealof the substance on such outsider sites and Deewanadeal therefore explicitly renounces any portrayals in regards to the substance or exactness of materials on such outsider sites. In the event that the User chooses to get to connected outsider sites, the User does as such at his/her own particular risk.
· Unless you have executed a composed concurrence with Deewanadeal explicitly allowing you to do as such, you may not give a hyperlink to the Website from whatever other site. Deewanadeal maintains whatever authority is needed to repudiate its agree to any connection whenever in its sole caution.
· Deewanadeal may put ads in various areas on the Website and at various focuses amid use of the Service. These areas and focuses may change every now and then - yet we will dependably obviously check which merchandise and enterprises are promotions (i.e. from people other than us), with the goal that it is clear to you which merchandise and enterprises are given on a target premise and which are not (i.e. the notices).
· You are allowed to choose or tap on publicized products and ventures or not as you see fit.
· Any ads might be conveyed for our sake by a Third Party Advertiser.
· Without bias to whatever other arrangement in this, Deewanadeal shall not be at risk for any misfortune, harm or punishment because of any deferral in or inability to convey or generally perform hereunder because of any cause outside Deewanadeal‘s ability to control, including, without impediment, demonstrations of the User, ban or other administrative act, direction or demand influencing the lead of Deewanadeal‘s business, fire, blast, mischance, burglary, vandalism, revolt, demonstrations of war, strikes or other work challenges, lightning, surge, windstorm or different demonstrations of God.
· No waiver by either gathering of any rupture or default hereunder is a waiver of any previous or ensuing break or default.
· The area headings utilized in this are for accommodation just and shall be of no legitimate drive or impact.
· On the off chance that any arrangement of this Agreement is held invalid by a court of skilful purview, such shortcoming might not influence the enforceability of some other arrangements contained in this Agreement and the rest of the bits of this Agreement shall proceed in full constrain and impact. The disappointment of either gathering to practice any of its rights under this Agreement might not be regarded a waiver or relinquishment of such rights or whatever other rights gave hereunder.
· All arrangements of this Agreement apply similarly to and are for the advantage of Deewanadeal, it subsidiaries, any holding organizations of Deewanadeal, its (for their) subsidiary and it (or their) Third Party Content Providers and licensors and each shall have the right to declare and implement such arrangements straightforwardly or all alone sake (spare that this Agreement might be shifted or repealed without the assent of those gatherings).
· Deewanadeal‘s home office is in Kolkata, India. Legitimate issues emerging out of, yet not selective to the use of, this Website or mobile application (unless generally particularly expressed) are represented by and as per the laws of India (restrictive of its tenets with respect to clashes of laws) and the gatherings shall submit to the elite ward of the Courts in Delhi.
PRODUCTS/SERVICES TAKE DOWN POLICY: REPORTING VIOLATION OF INFRINGEMENT
· We need to list the items and administrations of honest to goodness vendors on our site or mobile application with a specific end goal to guarantee that encroaching items are expelled from the site, as they influence your and certifiable Seller's important trust.
· We do not and can't confirm if the Sellers have the right or capacity to offer or disseminate their recorded items or administrations. Be that as it may, we are focused on expelling any encroaching or unlicensed item or administration once an approved illustrative of the rights proprietor legitimately reports them to us. We earnestly need to guarantee that thing postings do not encroach upon the copyright, trademark or other protected innovation rights of outsiders. We can recognize and ask for expulsion of supposedly encroaching items and materials. Any individual or organization who holds licensed innovation rights, (for example, a copyright, trademark or patent) which might be encroached upon by-items recorded on Deewanadeal is urged to report the same to the Grievance Officer.